THE PERMISSION RETREAT
THE PERMISSION RETREAT 2017
February 27 – March 4, 2017 * 5 days, 5 nights all meals included
February 26, 2017 pre-retreat lodging $150
Starting at $2075 for shared accommodation, all meals included. Rooms are available on a first come first serve basis!
February 27 – March 4, 2017 – 5 days, 5 nights all accommodations and meals included!
The Permission Retreat is an exclusive luxury experience designed for women to awaken their senses through sensual movement, dance, breathwork, meditation, luscious foods, nature and more. With a unique blend of inner work and sensory experiences, you’ll be empowered with the freedom of deep healing and pleasure.
This getaway is full of self-love, connection, discovery, & celebration. Sink into your senses and create the next evolution of yourself in a sacred, safe and inspiring environment. Each day focuses on a different theme as you’re guided through the six pillars of intimacy: DESIRE, RECEIVING, TRUTH, LETTING GO, TRUST, and LOVE. Benefit from one-on-one attention with two seasoned mentors (Krista Kujat & Lisa Meta Griff) to support you during your journey of giving yourself permission to be unapologetically yourself. Enjoy specially curated experiences, such as a beach photo shoot with horses, boat ride to a cliff-side restaurant, a traditional Mexican sweat lodge, and a sensual dinner full of surprises. Spend these 5 days with a fun group of like-minded women who are on a mission to feel whole, confident, sexy, and free.
Move. Breathe. Feel.
Join us for this sensual, luxury experience in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
EXAMPLE OF A DAY
MORNINGS ~ Wake up to the sound of the ocean. Catch the sunrise at 7:00 am. Stroll along the beach. Let the sun kiss your face on the roof deck.
7:30 am Silent Meditation
8:00 am Journal Writing
9:00 am – 10:00 am Delicious, Chef-prepared Breakfast
10:00 am – 12:30 pm BREATHWORK with Lisa Meta Griff
12:30 – 1:30 pm Delicious, Chef-prepared Lunch
1:30 – 4:00 pm FREE TIME! Or Enjoy One of Our Specially Curated Adventures
Rest. Play. Create. Write. Dream. Design. Enjoy the on-site pool, the waterfalls, the hot tub, or the nearby beaches. Go kayaking. Book a massage. Walk or taxi into the old town. Siesta in a hammock. Chill in one of the many lounge areas. On the days where this break isn’t scheduled, we’ll be taking you on an adventures like experiencing a traditional Mexican sweat lodge, or taking you for a personalized mini photoshoot on the beach.
4:00 – 6:30 pm PERMISSION SESSIONS or FEMME! with Krista Kujat
6:30 – 8:00 pm Oceanview Sunset Dinner (Sun sets at approximately 7:00 pm)
8:30 – 9:30 pm Evening Gathering / Meditation
Krista Kujat is the Founder of Permission Sessions: sensual intuitive movement, music, meditation, and self-inquiry. During Permission Sessions, Krista guides each woman to connect to her body. She helps women to master self-love and trust, by guiding them through their body’s own unique blueprint. Tapping into women’s self-awareness, emotional release, intuitive expression, including expressing their desires through their bodies and their voices, each woman achieves full ownership of her desires and sensuality. Feeling emotionally fulfilled by deeper intimacy with themselves, women discover how to embody their confidence, presence and sensual self, whether choosing to fuel themselves or to share these parts of themselves in intimate relationships.
As an author, speaker, entrepreneur, and passionate evangelist for women’s desires, pleasure and healing, Krista offers deep shifts in perspective around sexuality and sensuality, guiding women to empower themselves with pleasure and to reach their fullest self-expression.
Permission Sessions are workshops for women to connect to their true feminine essence, through intuitive self-expression, sensual practices and movement, and guided self-inquiry. Each woman has a safe space to express her deepest desires and receive healing.
- More peace, confidence, self-compassion, & vitality
- Higher metabolism, more passion, & a turned-on body
- Gain clarity with your desires & attract what you want
- Gain confidence asking for what you want and need emotionally and sexually in your intimate relationships
- Know your body and increase the range of your sensual pleasure
- Fun, celebration, & unforgettable sisterhood
Femme! Movement Experience with Krista Kujat
The Femme! Experience is a fusion of sensual movement, dance, meditation, creative visualization, and celebration of the feminine form. Femme!, as designed, creates sacred, safe spaces for women to explore their femininity, to move in sensual ways, to explore and release emotions, to alter or release beliefs about themselves, and to unapologetically love their bodies! Femme! is inspired by African, Tribal and Free Dance interwoven with the sensual and the healing arts.
Krista is a licensed Femme! facilitator and will be facilitating this healing modality accompanied by one of Puerto Vallarta’s master African drummer’s. Femme!, as a lifestyle, empowers and invites women to reclaim their feminine power and to boldly display that power as they walk throughout the world. When a woman “lives Femme!,” she radiates her unique magnificence through her body, her work, her relationships; everyone and everything she comes in contact with. She’s confident. She’s sassy, sultry and owns her sensuality.
BREATHWORK WITH LISA META GRIFF
Lisa Meta Griff is Founder & Creative Director of a Metamorfize, a creative business & life coaching studio headquartered in NYC, operating globally. Her 12+ years of graphic design experience partnered with her certification as a Bio-Dynamic Breathwork Practitioner and Meditation Mentor make working with her a transformative creative exploration into new layers of self.
Lisa’s spiritual quest led her around the world experiencing and learning many meditation modalities to quench her own desire for self-love and inner peace, and to heal body image distortion, an eating disorder, and obsessive thinking. After discovering how breathwork supported her own deep personal transformation, she become a certified Bio-Dynamic Breath Practitioner in 2007 which landed her in Pune, India assisting in this work with her teachers (Rohi & Giten) at the Osho Ashram. After spending 6 months in India, she returned back to NYC and co-ran Urban Breath NYC facilitating weekly Breath Workshops: urban weekend retreats and private sessions to support others in releasing what holds them back from feeling good in their bodies and making the changes they wanted in their life.
Lisa merges much of her own learning into all of her work; some call it the Lisa Experience: Breathwork fused with creative self-discovery, Conscious Creative Movement, Lifestyle Creation through Conscious Decision Making and The Science of Change™, Osho Zen Tarot Readings, Graphic Design including Branding & Business Development, Digital Art (like journals for self-reflection), and Home Products (like lamps and wall art for interior spaces) to transform the commonplace into a conscious space.
Lisa is passionate about supporting others to become the creator of their life, one breath at a time.
WHAT IS BIO-DYNAMIC BREATHWORK?
Bio-Dynamic Breath is deep, guided breathing done through the mouth to allow the maximum amount of oxygen to enter the body. The reaction of the body’s chemistry with the increased intake of oxygen literally charges up the body allowing you to move out of mind and into body entering a deep meditation. Through this expanded state of consciousness, the body and the brain are rewired on a cellular level, so that any mental and physical blocks begin to shift, allowing change to occur.
With the use of Bio-Dynamic breath, you will be able to drop into a meditative state while allowing this powerful therapy to ease tension, reduce stress and remove subconscious blocks that have been stored deep within your body’s tissues for years.
BENEFITS OF BREATHWORK:
• Feel more grounded, focused and comfortable in your own skin.
• Reduce stress, relax and become more present in your life.
• Enter a deep meditative state to calm the mind and relax the body.
• Release pent up physical & mental blocks that are holding you captive from freedom.
• Open up space in your mind and body to create what is next for your life.
• Change the relationship you have with your own body.
• Experience more pleasure, joy and freedom in your life.
• Develop a practice and act of self-love.
• Begin to heal physically and mentally at a cellular level so LASTING change occurs.
• Release old emotional wounds and trauma buried within your subconscious.
• Become healthier as you open up to the full capacity of your lungs, the deeper you breathe, the deeper you live.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
- Women who want to press pause on their busy lives to deeply reconnect with themselves, their bodies and their desires.
- Women who want to cultivate deep, meaningful, nurturing, and inspiring relationships in their lives.
- Both single women and women who are in relationships, who want deeper satisfaction both emotionally and physically in their intimate relationships.
- Women who want more, but they’re not sure exactly what that is . . . yet.
- Women who think: “When is it my turn?” or “Why is it so easy for everyone else? It’s not fair!”
- Women who are committed to loving their bodies unapologetically and want to make themselves a priority in their lives.
- Women who want to learn to trust their intuition, to listen to the wisdom of their bodies, to expand their consciousness and to gain deep insights about themselves.
- Women who want to learn to receive more love.
- Women who’ve experienced destructive imbalances in their relationships, difficulty creating boundaries that feel good, difficulty surrendering to their partners, difficulty trusting their partners or dealing with a heartache that just doesn’t seem to go away.
- Women who want to feel celebrated, inspired and excited, instead of just coping, tolerating, surviving, and getting by.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT NOT FOR?
- Anyone who is looking for a place to escape themselves – The Permission Retreat is an experience designed specifically to reconnect deeply with yourself in a safe, inspired and celebrated environment.
- Anyone who isn’t open to growth through experiential work and group participation.
INCLUDED IN THE PERMISSION RETREAT:
- Chef-prepared breakfast, lunch & dinner (delicious vegetarian meals, seafood and non-veg options)
- Staff gratuities
- Accommodation at Casa La Villita (choice of Shared or Single, Standard, Superior or Deluxe Rooms)
- Daily Breathwork with Lisa Meta Griff
- Two Group Permission Sessions & a Femme! Movement Experience with Krista Kujat
- Mini photo shoot on beach with horses (one retouched image, with option to purchase more)
- One free afternoon to enjoy lounging by the pool and the other luxury amenities offered at Casa La Villita, including kayaking
- A boat ride and group lunch at the exotic Ocean Grill, cliff-side restaurant with breathtaking views
- One 1-hour traditional Mexican sweat lodge experience (Temazcal)
- A special surprise sensual dinner & ritual
- One 45 minute post-retreat skype Permission Session with Krista Kujat.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT:
- Alcoholic beverages or other beverages (to maximize your experience we strongly suggest not drinking alcohol during the retreat).
- Transfers from airport to retreat location. Small taxis from the airport cost 300.00 pesos ($17 – $20). These taxis are unionized. Returning to the airport from the villa in a regular taxi will be about 250.00 pesos ($15). These dollar amounts are dependent on the current exchange rate.
- Any additional services, such as on-site yoga classes, on-site massage, zip-lining, swimming with dolphins, and other tours.
RETREAT LOCATION & ACCOMMODATION – CASA LA VILLITA
Casa La Villita is a spectacular 14-bedroom, 16-bath boutique villa located in lower Conchas Chinas, known as the Beverly Hills of Puerto Vallarta. The villa is nestled along the Pacific coast with fabulous views of the Banderas Bay, only steps to many wonderful beaches, including the Conchas Chinas Beach, the Amapas Beach and, further north, Los Muertos. It’s located a short mile from the Romantic zone in the old town of Puerto Vallarta. The rooms and spacious outdoor and indoor living areas are filled with Mexican charm with the traditional artisan telavera throughout.
Each group meal will be catered and served in one of the many indoor or outdoor dining areas. Lounge by the pool, enjoy an afternoon barbecue at the outdoor grill or soak up the sun on our rooftop deck as you watch the whales and dolphins pass by. Enjoy one of the many terraces at sunset or the on-site labyrinth before relaxing in the hot tub.
It’s a one-minute walk to the beach from the back entrance of La Vallita: walk across a small cobblestone lane (Calle Sagitario), 15 meters, and down some steps, 10 meters, and the beach lies in front of you. Two more fabulous beaches are located to the right and to the left of the Villa. It is 50 meters to the Amapas Beach to the right of the villa, and 50 meters to the left of the villa is another semi-private beach with white sand. If you walk an additional 50 meters, you will come to the beautiful beach of Conchas Chinas.
The Old Town of Puerto Vallarta features excellent restaurants, shopping and the beautiful new Malecon. You can walk to the Old Town along Calle Santa Barbara, which takes about 20 minutes, and will take you into the Romantic zone or by the beach (over some rocky outcrops) which only takes 10 to 15 minutes to get to Los Muertos Beach.
For a regular taxi, 60 pesos per ride into the old town, it takes between 3 and 5 minutes to get into town with a taxi.
BOOKING | TRAVEL | FAQ
* Prices include accommodation and all meals. Prices vary according to room selection
(Choice of Shared or Single, Standard, Superior or Deluxe Rooms)
* All rooms have air-conditioning.
PRICES PER PERSON FOR SHARED ROOM
– Shared Standard Room (2 beds or 3 beds per room with private bath)
– Shared Superior Room (2 beds or 1 double bed per room with private bath)
– Shared Deluxe Room (with ocean view and private bath)
PRICE PER PERSON FOR SINGLE ROOM
– Single Standard Room (2 beds or 3 beds per room with private bath)
– Single Superior Room (2 beds or 1 double bed per room with private bath)
– Single Deluxe Room (with ocean view and private bath)
ON-SITE OPTIONAL AMENITIES
Full-Body Swedish Massage: $100
Private Yoga Class: $100
Reservations & Cancellation
A $1000 deposit is required to reserve your spot. The deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel within 90 days of the retreat, your deposit can be applied to any other service with Krista Kujat within the next year.
Full payment is due by November 28, 2016. Or, you’re welcome to pay the full amount upon reserving your spot. You’ll receive a receipt and booking confirmation as soon as your payment is received.
Click the BOOK NOW button above to reserve your spot. If you have questions before you book, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to connect by phone, please call 415-295-6133 and include your name, phone number and the best time to reach you.
Retreat starts on February 27, 2017 6:00 pm and ends March 4, 2017 at 11:00 am.
$150 – SPECIAL PRE-RETREAT NIGHT AVAILABLE FOR FEBRUARY 26, 2017:
Arriving a day early can help to assure that travel delays or jet lag won’t interfere with your retreat. We offer a special pre-retreat night at Casa La Villita, without meals, for $150.
WE RECOMMEND ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT BEFORE 3:30 pm. This will allow you enough time to join the orientation at 5:00 pm and the first dinner at 6:00 pm.
Optional Pre-Retreat night February 26, 2017.
Retreat Begins February 27, 2017
3:30 pm Airport arrival
30 minutes for customs
30-minute taxi ride to Casa La Vallita
5:00 pm Arrival at Casa La Vallita
5:30 pm Orientation
6:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Gathering & Breathwork
Retreat ends March 4, 2017
8:00 am Meditation
9:00 am Breakfast
10:30 am Onward departures & goodbyes
Noon Official check out
ARRIVING IN PUERTO VALLARTA:
You will fly into Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR) and take a union taxi from the airport to Casa La Villita. When you exit the airport, you’ll see yellow booths for the union taxis. Go to any one of these booths and tell them you are going to Cochas Chinas, Casa La Villita. They will write a ticket for you, and you’ll give this ticket to one of the union taxi drivers. The cost is usually around 300 pesos ($17). Recommended tip for the drive is 15% (40 pesos or $2).
DEPARTING PUERTO VALLARTA:
Group transfers to the airport are available for an additional $15 per person (a minimum of 3 people). We recommend not booking your departure flight earlier than 11:00 am.
General Information & FAQ:
For a rough conversion, 100 pesos is equivalent to about $5 US dollars. Most places will willingly accept dollars and they will give you change in pesos. Exchange rates change daily.
2. CASH / CREDIT CARDS
You will need money for excursions, spa treatments and tipping. There are no ATMs on the property or nearby, so it’s a good idea to exchange some play money in advance.
3. TRAVEL VISA
You will need a CURRENT PASSPORT for your trip to Mexico. While Canadians and Americans do not require visas to enter Mexico, a driver’s license is no longer a valid identification document for travel to Mexico, so please bring your passport. All nationalities are required to fill out an immigration form on the plane and to bring it through customs. If you’re coming from another country, please check with your country’s Embassy and inquire whether visas are required for Mexico. No vaccinations are required to enter the country.
4. WEATHER IN MEXICO
The Central Pacific Coast of Mexico is surrounded by jungle and receives approximately 345 days of sunshine per year. As the temperature changes according to the season, check this link for local weather for the dates of your retreat.
No, immunizations are not required for this part of Mexico.
6. DRINKING WATER
There is clean, fresh, purified water provided in the villa for drinking, brushing your teeth and cleaning your contacts and contact cases. We recommend you bring a reusable water bottle that you can refill daily from the villa’s supply of purified water. The ice used in the restaurant is also made from clean, fresh, purified water. The water from the faucets is safe for showering and other necessities but is not safe to drink.
7. SAFETY IN THIS REGION OF MEXICO
Regular street smarts apply when traveling to any big city, including Puerto Vallarta. Although Americans have been advised in recent years to travel to Mexico with caution, the area of Conchas Chinas in Puerto Vallarta is highly secure.
There is Wi-Fi access on the ground floor of the villa in the living room and lounge area. It’s also accessible in some of the other common areas, but it’s not accessible from the rooms. Enjoy being unplugged while you can!
9. CELL SERVICE
Cell reception at Casa La Villita will depend on your carrier, but it’s best to not count on having cell service. If you need to make calls, we suggest using Skype or other internet services in the lounges on the main floor.
10. TIPS & GRATUITIES
The staff at Casa La Villita is warm, welcoming, friendly, and ready to please. While basic tips per person are included in the retreat cost, if any staff member goes out of their way to make your stay extraordinary and special, your generosity will always be deeply appreciated.
11. POWER ADAPTOR
Mexico uses standard American outlets.
12. TOILETRIES & HAIR DRYER
Casa La Villita provides soap, shampoo and conditioner. There are a couple of hair dryers on site to borrow by request if you forget to bring your own.